1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
1. Aegis isn't afraid of water and is perfectly comfortable wading in depths up to her chin, or even diving in shallow water.
2. She knows how to pilot small watercraft and ATVs, but not other ground-based vehicles, or skycars.
3. She's bilingual, speaking both the "common" Palavenian dialect, and a near-extinct Terminus dialect that Hera and Tiberius are the only other speakers of (bonus: the Terminus dialect isn't included in any official translation packets; "outsiders" can't understand it, except for a few words that still remain close enough to their root words to be finagled out.)
4. In public or around strangers, her demeanor ranges from reserved, rigid, and aloof, to downright hostile; in more private settings, with people she's comfortable around, the facade drops and her true nature - shy, soft-spoken, and warm - shows through.
5. She stands to inherit her mother's holdings upon Hera's death; what she doesn't realize is how extensive said holdings actually are.
6. Aegis has an intense dislike for doctors; this stems from an early childhood spent in and out of infirmaries, due to frequent serious illness as well as equally frequent appointments for the numerous injections meant to strengthen her weak immune system.
7. She pretends to be more unconcerned about varren (and other animals) than she really is
8. If she falls asleep on you, that means she trusts you completely.
Uh... I don't really tag for these things. But if you wanna steal it from me, feel free!